If your hair is fine, you may experience flatness or frizzy flyaways. Here are some tips to embrace your natural hair texture!
🌱 Adding soft layers to your haircut
- Some prefer a blunt haircut to make their hair look thicker. However, consider adding soft layers to create movement and lift so your hair looks fuller.
🌱 Use scalp-focused products
- Achieving an oil-moisture balance with a good scalp shampoo will reduce the occurrence of greasy scalp and limp hair. Try skipping conditioner or applying it only to damaged hair ends. This will avoid weighing your hair down.
🌱 Use texturizing styling products
- Instead of rich oil or creams that weigh down your hair, choose products with more grip like a volumizing spray. Your hair may feel stiffer but that will help achieve more body and volume.
🌱 Protect your hair from frizz
- Humidity can cause fine strands to become messy. Use a lightweight product that will act as a barrier between your hair and the elements, taming down flyaways.
🌱 Go for a regular trim
- Fine hair is more prone to split ends, so drop by when you have the time for a trim!
Our senior hairstylists will be glad to share more tips including how to style your hair at home.
Call us at 6235 5883 (Suntec City) for an appointment with us today!